Friday, September 18, 2015

Obedience "Boyd K.Packer


-Obedience-
"The key to freedom is the obedience.
The more obedient we are, the more freedom we have."
Boyd K. Packer
What I think of this Quote? I disagree with this quote in most cases obeying is not forever that's why there are wars and riots and police shooting innocent people we are not salves yes we have to obey so society can be more peaceful but sometimes people or people of power abuse this so here's an example lets go back to slave times they obeyed every little thing that their master told and they didn't get any freedom they where whipped if they even dropped a piece of food or drunk a little water so understand my point of view you may not agree with me . Also their is having to obey your parents which is not forever because when your old enough there not going to obey you no more they are going to be independent with their own mindset.
So overall obeying is good and bad in my opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment