Friday, December 4, 2015

THE 3 QUESTIONS:

Student Success Statement 
The 3 Questions:
1. Can people trust me to do the right thing? 

2. Am i commited to doing my very best?

3.Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?

REFLECTION: Can be people trust me to do the right thing. People can trust me to do the right thing because i always try to be trustworthy, because that shows what kind of person you are and your going to become. Nowadays it gets harder and harder to trust people because we are getting crazier and the world is coming to an end.

Am i commited to doing my very best. Yes i am commited for example my GPA was a 2.4 and i wanted at least a 3.0, so i turned in all my late-work did what i was supposed to do everyday and the report cards came and i was stunned my GPA was a 3.1. Overall i try to do my best in everything i do and dont give up fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment