Friday, June 10, 2016

Questions

1. I liked how you explain the importance of being a CTR person
2. I didn't like that there was not enough tech time we only get like the last five minute its because kids want to come to an exciting class not saying that its boring or a waste of time or ditching this class try to make the class a little more fun motivate them other than that you are a great teacher.
3.More fun computer time
4.My highlight in this class is that i can type faster than i did when i first came
5.I really did try to do my best in class the only thing that held me back was my life planning journal
6.Yes i try to read it everyday
7.yes i am committed to being a ctr person
8.I learned alot in this class and i will try to pass it on to my friends and family we learned alot 
9 Being a CTR person

No comments:

Post a Comment